Saturday, December 08, 2007

Patiently Waiting for

It is funny how our lives have become a succesion of deadlines and how we try to keep ourselves motivated by looking forward to specific dates we have marked as important in our personal diaries. Fragments in time that we patiently anticipate and hope to fill our lives with joy, like young children wish Christmas was here. That is the meaning of life after all isn't it?



December 15: Flight to Athens
March 1: U.N.K.L.E at Brixton Academy
June 25: Radiohead, Victoria Park.
and many more to come....

And then, you start thinking I do not want time to go by so quickly, I do not want to look forward and just feel my life slipping, I just want to find myslef again.

What are you patiently waiting for?

5 comments:

TraumGeist said...

Life is there, always. I'm always myself, but some days, maybe, are a bit more intense. You know what I'm waiting for. Surpise, surprise, it's of similar scope.

Pixie said...

This week I had my birthday and I feel that life really passes quickly and I hate that.I always have deadlines and dreams of things to come.I was always like that.I am happy to dream and have goals and look forward.And when I achieve something I have a new one and a new one...If I don't achieve them it doesn't matter still will find something inspiring.At the moment I look forward to Saturday that I leave for holidays in Dubai, I look forward to move with my boyfriend, I look forward to see our dog tomorrow,I look forward to celebrate my birthday today.

A really inspiring article and I am jealous that you will see these concerts!

I wish though time would not pass so quickly! I

Mia Wallace said...

@traumgeist: And I hope that you are having fun!

@pixie: First of all, happy Birthday (even belated) I hope you have great fun in Dubai!!
It is very good to feel inspired by things surrounding you. I seem to have lost that in the way...Thank you for your always kind words, and do not be jealous; I think that both bands will have a gig in Greece too!

Filakia kai kala Xristougenna!

Anonymous said...

Where are you??? I miss you blog! Kisses anyway.

Anonymous said...

There is an invitation for you in my blog. xx