Saturday, June 14, 2008

Αποχαιρετισμοί


Throughout almost 4 years living abroad, I have met so many people from different cultures and backgrounds I cannot even begin to count. I have said goodbye so many times that in the end, I thought I got used to it feeling proud of myself that I manage to refrain from sentimentalisms and such. However, there is a moment when you realise that your feelings cannot be repressed for long. It is always painful to experience the absence of people who really matter to you. This post is dedicated to my 4-year Drama companion who I know is going to be much happier where she is travelling to at the moment which makes me happy too. Nevertheless, I cannot deny that I feel that something very dear is missing. It is just hard to get used to things.

2 comments:

TraumGeist said...

My nearest (not geographically anymore but definitely in other ways) and dearest,

I could not have written it better myself. As other people have said, it's running to stand still...until the next adventure. The same for all of us, makes our relationships more real and our bonds more durable.

See you soon :)
xxx

Mia Wallace said...

Very well said my friend....:)